ListSoft, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. We will never send spam to you, nor will we sell or distribute your email address or other personal information to unaffiliated parties without your consent. We have put in place suitable, industry-standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe and secure any information we may collect from our users.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store the information you provide directly to us, such as when you use the Services to compare the relevance of agents in your area of interest, request that we contact you to match you with an agent, provide feedback and rate your experiences using the Services, sign up for our mailing list, or when you call, email or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Basic user information, such as your name, email address, phone number, whether you are buying or selling a home, and the best time to contact you; and
- Home information, such as the address, type of home, and price range of the home you are interested in buying or selling.
Use of Information
We use information collected through our Services for the purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and deliver the information you request;
- Respond to your comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about our Services and any other events, news or information about Listsoft, Inc. and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- ListSoft, Inc. may store and process your information in the United States and in other countries.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to information about you in order to carry out their work for us. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of some or all of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice through the website of any such change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- With your consent, including when you direct ListSoft, Inc. to share information about you with agents or other third parties.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
The company follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to the company, both during transmission and once the company receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while the company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect user’s personal information, the company cannot guarantee its absolute security. If users have any questions about security on the company Web site, user can send email company at support@ListSoft.com
Access to Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete, or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at support@ListSoft.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We store all User information on secure servers and in the cloud.
The company reserves the right to disclose users personal information as required by law and when company believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the company rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the company. The company follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to the company, both during transmission and once the company receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while the company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect user’s personal information, the company cannot guarantee its absolute security. If users have any questions about security on the company Web site, user can send email company at firstname.lastname@example.org[HH1] .
If ListSoft, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
By accessing, browsing, and using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated here:
979 Osos St. Suite C-3
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401